Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy National Day HK!

Paul and I are celebrating by getting the hell out of dodge!  October 1-2nd is Chinese and Hong Kong National Days (I think) and I requested the time off months ago in anticipation of a McPhate family reunion in China.  Unfortunately my dad's knees had other ideas, and that reunion will have to wait til spring. Instead, it's time to boogie Taiwanese style.

Paul booked our flights this morning to beautiful Taipei.  I went for Chuseok September 2 years ago, so it will be really cool to get back and see what's the same and what's different.  Perhaps we can even fit in another round of snake blood shots.  

We're only in town a few days, so we'll probably see Taipei quickly and then head to the beach.  October 5th is my big WSET level 3 exam, so I really should be studying the entire weekend before, but somehow I don't see that happening.  I guess that just means I'll have to put in the hours now....

Check it:

http://blog.travelandleisureasia.com/destination/2010/02/25/5-great-beach-destinations-in-taiwan/

No comments:

Post a Comment