Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Love My Run!

Even despite the 99% humidity this week, I am so into my morning hike/run.  Same story every morning.

'Josan!'

Jacked guy with short shorts
 up
Shirtless dudes with glasses
up
Clapping tank top man (he's my favorite)
 up
Wonk eye man with big walking stick (2nd favorite)
up
Tai Chi man on top

TURN AROUND RUN DOWN

'Josan!'
Husband and wife couple
 down
Visor lady who I can never see her face
down
Grandma with Gremlin dog
 down
And then stick guy and shirtless guys again...don't know where the tank top man goes, but I do love his smile at 7am!
 
 **I should mention that everyone on the mountain is approximately 300 years old.

 
Then walk home and see the same old couple with the cutest little puff dogs and the safe dude smoking and drinking his coffee at the News Room.  

I <3 routine 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment