Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pumping Iron

well, kind of. I decided yesterday while at Clearwater Bay Beach what my new exercise routine should be. As I have mentioned in previous blogs, I haven't run in months. Geeze, probably close to 6. And although not now (thank you Nepal) I was putting on the lbs in the end of my Kimchitown days (no thank you Cass). So I would love to start running but there are two little problems here. One being it is so freaking hot. Like 35 degrees (I think that's almost 100 F) and sunny everyday. This is not a complaint, but it isn't conducive to running. That's where problem two lays. I could go to our beautiful gym but then I'd have to run on a treadmill, and really who likes to do that? So I'm thinking there's only one solution; I'll run a little in the heat at the beach and then go swim lots of laps. Sweat and wash it off. The beaches here have no waves and are all roped off with large shark ropes which provide the perfect outlines for laps. Hello toned arms!

Beach days, sushi nights, tough times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment