Sunday, February 12, 2012

Eggs First

So I guess I'll finish this story first.  Two weeks ago I got my hair trimmed and deep conditioned and I bought a hair mask so I could deep condition my hair at home.  Last Sunday I put the mask in and hung out in the shower for 10 minutes.  Since it was Sunday didn't blow dry my hair, but just tossed it up.  Same thing Monday morning, because really who cares at HOFWs?  Tuesday I had an event after work so I spent 20 minutes blowing my hair out then went to the mirror to style it.  Well let me tell you.  Grease ball central!  The top center of my hair was a grease slick!  Wednesday I shampooed the crap out of my hair.  Twice.  Blow it out and same old grease slick.  Thursday same story.  Friday, Saturday, and 8 shampoos later and it's still a greasebally mess.   Paul does some research and finds out that peanut butter, eggs or glycerin soap all get vaseline (or super concentrated hair mask) out of hair.  Sunday and Paul pours egg while I rub it into my hair.  Wash, shampoo, and although it's still not totally normal, it's a lot less greaser than before.  Perhaps tomorrow I'll try PB....

Cheung Chau tomorrow.  Baileys and It's Always Sunny now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment