Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just Another Tuesday

Not too much going on over here.  Walk, run, work, tutor.  Although last night tutoring was cancelled so Paul and I came home and cooked dinner together and then hit the gym!  This is our new initiative to watch less TV, drink less wine, and be more active.  I had never been to the gym in the evening before, and let me tell you, it's packed!  I'm talking there were probably 4 to 5 other people there.  I have never seen such crowds!  Post gym we took a little walking tour of the mall downstairs.  It seems every few weeks they somehow cram another store or restaurant in.  Last we discovered a new toy store and to Paul's delight they have a large legos selection.

Today I am meeting with these two women who I met at my first HOFWs wine tasting.  They're really sweet and have taken me out to lunch before, but they basically just want me to sell their "energy" drink.  It's some kind of powder you add to water for "energy."  Hmmmm....but they're coming to meet me at Starbuck's in my building so I'll see what all they have to say; it's been a few months since we last met.  Then tonight we're holding our wine tasting down in SoHo at Sakesan.  Sakesan is a Japanese restaurant with a slick private room that we are renting out.  HOFW is trying to present a cool, fun, educational experience, and this is just one of our first moves to achieve that.  But basically it just means I'll be working til 11. Meh...

No comments:

Post a Comment