Monday, February 27, 2012

Winner Winner

Chicken dinner!  Well not quite, but winner of 2 tickets for the Wines in the Valley!  Wooot.  Wines in the Valley is this new promotion going on Wednesday nights at the horse races in Happy Valley.  See full details here.



As I have mentioned before, I usually host tastings on Wednesday, but here's hoping none next week!  Tomorrow the theme for the wine pairing is California, and next week is French.  I much prefer Cali over France any day, but sometimes this choice is just not up to me!  Tomorrow we're doing a tasting down in Central for Randstad, which I believe is a recruiting company.  Paul and Brian will be whooping it up at the track, while I pouring wines and smearing crackers.  Tough times. 

Anyone experience Wines in the Valley yet?  Is it any good???

No comments:

Post a Comment