Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Monday!!

Seeing as I'm in the future (as compared with EST), the Super bowl didn't start until Monday at 7am.  I was super pumped to go down to a bar in Central and cheer for the Giants until the realization that I am the only person I know who doesn't start work until 10.  What's with you people? Cheering for Giants alone at the bar?  I suppose I should stick with my morning run anyway :(  BUT luckily our friends Patrick and Courtney didn't want to miss the action either so they're throwing a party tonight out in Po Lam (even more out in the boonies than here!).  I made corn cakes.  Since I don't have an oven I couldn't make traditional (read JIffy) cornbread, so I made the batter and fried em up on the skillet.  Tots delish and I must go out and find more Jiffy ASAP!  I also made sangria.  Greg gave me some white sangria in a bottle someone had given him, and not to let it go to waste, I'm hoping it won't be half bad if we just covered up the prepackage sangria taste with some Brandy.  The apples and oranges have been soaking since last night, so finger's crossed the sangria isn't totally undrinkable, for I would not want it to ruin my sweet boozy fruit.  I will let you know how it turns out tomorrow.

This is going to be hard, but no Facebook today.  All you Americans at home now watching the game are going to have a field day posting all about the exciting match up.  Well I'm going to be surprised.  No cheating for me.  Just wait until tonight.  FB I already miss you.  Over under on me cracking?    

No comments:

Post a Comment