Monday, February 6, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I successfully avoided facebook all morning.  Well almost all morning until an unsolicited  NY Times alert pops up on my phone announcing, "NY Giants defeat NE Patriots."  Thanks iPhone for that gem.  Well at least I was free to go back on FB again...

Paul and I went to the best Super Bowl party sans Super Bowl.  Perhaps the length, or maybe the popularity, but SB was hard to download. Try as Patrick and the boys did, we never got it to stream past kickoff.  But that's ok!  There were a solid 15 people there, pulled pork, (veg) chili, guac, cheese dip, Beth's amazing 7 layer dip, sushi which oddly no one touched but me, beers and good friends.  After ceding that we wouldn't get the game to work, we diligently filled out our squares and pulled numbers out of a hat.  Then we got on our iphones and checked the scores for each quarter.  Guess who won 3 out of 4 quarters!?  That's right, this guy!!!  Paul and I ended up walking out with $100!  Oh and the funniest thing, of the 15 or so people there, 4 of us were rocking Steelers jerseys.


Steeler's Nation!!!!!!!

Go Ravens!

No comments:

Post a Comment