Friday, March 30, 2012

Causation?

In light of this winning streak, I have begun to ponder why?  I'm thinking it's less of luck and perhaps more of my Klout.  Up to 50!!!!!!!!! Woooohooo.  This is just a theory, but people pick me in online competitions because they know I'll blog about it here.  Or post it on Facebook.  Or Tweet about it (@HOFWs).  The wine lucky draw win was allllll luck though :)

So yeah, if you haven't heard about it yet, Paul and I went to a German wine tasting at the Berliner last night.  We met some really cool people (a German bread guy!), had some really excellent wines, and saw a great new venue!  I had totally forgotten about this tasting until my iCal reminded me.  Paul and I ditched our plans to walk the Avenue of Stars (voted #2 worst tourist attraction worldwide) and put our drinking hats on.  The woman who started this German wine company was really amazing.  I'm totally blanking on her name, but she moved over from Germany 5 years ago with her husband for his banking job.  She wasn't working, got bored, had a history in wine so put it to use!  It was a really nicely done event, and it was really nice to see another small wine importer doing so well!

Tonight is a low key one, as most Fridays are.  Paul's going to come meet me in Kwun Tong where we'll grab dinner and get some shopping done at the APM, which is another big shopping mall.  My clothes are seriously hurting and now that it's warming up, tis time for new sandals, tanks and pants.  Asa. 

PS I had an asa lunch at the mall today.  Hit up the food court at APM and got some Korean kimchi soup!  Yummm.  I miss Ktown food :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment