Thursday, March 15, 2012

What's Your Klout?

Do you know your Klout score? Do you even know what a Klout score is?  Well for those of you who don't, it's probably the most widely accepted means of gaging your online presence and influence.  According to their website, Klout is the 'standard for influence.' 

From klous.com: 'The Klout Score measures influence based on your ability to drive action. Every time you create content or engage you influence others. The Klout Score uses data from social networks in order to measure:


  • True Reach: How many people you influence
  • Amplification: How much you influence them
  • Network Impact: The influence of your network'

I'm going to go ahead and agree and here's why.

My scores a 47!!!

Again, for those who don't know the scores are based out of 100.  1 being no online influence and 100 being, well Mark Zuckerberg.   

My 47 means I am 'effectively using social media to influence [my] network across a variety of topics.   Word.

My HOFWs score is only 21, meaning I am 'influential to a tightly formed network that is growing larger.'  I'll take that.  

What's your score!?

No comments:

Post a Comment