Thursday, March 15, 2012

MTR

Why in God's name would anyone in their right mind take the MTR to work??  It's just a nightmare during rush hour!  I had to go into work early the other day (9am!) and also needed a photo for my visa application.  There's no CVS here so in Korea and Hong Kong if you need a passport photo you head to the closest underground for a photo booth.  With that in mind I went and spent my $40 HKD for 4 awful photos, then hopped on the green line for work.  Ugh.  I'm not joking when I say there are people hired to stand outside every train car door with big signs and whistles that attempt to regulate people from pushing and smushing their way onto the train.  It's that bad.  They blow the whistle while everyone ignores it and pushes anyway. 


It's the perfect way to start a grey rainy Monday.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment