Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm Hungry

So you know how usually spring never seems to happen?  It kind of goes from cold and miserable to hot humid and miserable?  Well not so in Hong Kong!!  This past week has been amazing.  Despite the two months of suicidal grey, the sun has decided to rear it's beautiful face.  Light breeze (sometimes more than light), sun, 70s and relativly low humidity, this is truly spring at its best.  From what I hear DC, Pittsburgh and NJ have been experiencing similar springs.

Last night Paul and I went to see the Hunger Games.  Have you seen it?!  Because you should.  I was expecting a Twilight-esp post-Apocolyptic tween movie, but instead got a really great film.  Good acting (although I was a little unclear why Lenny Kravitz was in it), good action, good story, and amazing costumes!  Can I please live there?  I want butterfly wing eyelashes and blue hair!

Speaking of hair, Saturday I'm going blonde.  My hair has been pretty ridiculous since moving to Asia.  It's now probably the longest it's ever been, but it's so thin and stragley at the ends I can't wear it down.   For the first time in YEARS I'm going for a straight bob.  None of this layer crap.  No razor.  Just straight.  And blonde!  I'm going super blonde- finger's crossed on this one.....Post hair cut this is what I will look like.  True:

No comments:

Post a Comment