Monday, March 19, 2012

Perfect Monday

Feeling jazzed after a good (4k ha) run and planks this am, I head into work for a day of meetings.  As soon as I finished catching up on weekend emails, it was time to van it down to Sheung Wan to meet with a potential business partner.  Good meeting (as orchestrated by moi) followed by a nice Halibut salad at O Green Cafe, who just so happens to carry our Organics, followed by another meeting back in Kwun Tong.   This meeting, however, was with two Argentineans who just so happened to bring some lovely samples of their wines.  Full review coming tomorrow here. I really liked their Malbec, but REALLY liked their Cab Sauv, but alas had to bail early (2 hours into the meeting) for tutoring.  These girls are just the sweetest!  They're twins, super smart, sweet, and just wonderful to teach!  And they live 6 floors above me!  Sometimes I wonder if I should teach.  And then I have flashbacks of Cheongpa with children jumping on desks chanting 'f*ck your face,' and I realize I am in a much, MUCH better place.

So yeah here is is 9:30 somehow.  Where did the day go!?  This is just a tease as Greg is heading home on Wednesday for a couple weeks, so it'll just be me in the big (er-kind of) quiet warehouse.  The days are gonna creep...

No comments:

Post a Comment