Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 3

of Paul at work and I'm bored and frustrated. Why don't I have a job yet? Why isn't it sunny enough to warrant a beach day? Man, everything's against me. ha. I have been in contact with a few recruiters, applied for countless jobs online (even been rejected by one, thanks Bloomberg!), and have stalked/harrassed linkedin connections. What else is there to do?? Next week I'm going to hit the happy hour trail :)

Today I went for run 2. I'm somewhere in between I missed it and why do I do this again? Although, I think I actually ran a solid 5k today which is much better than run 1. Now it's time to decide what to do with the rest of the day. I'm bored of sitting in the library (free internet) job searching, and it's really overcast so that knocks out the beach, so it really only leaves one option; shopping. This could turn into a dangerous habit.

Housewife update; I did a good dinner again last night. We had lots of leftover rice, so I made a beef stir-fry for Paul. Rice, soy sauce, eggs, and peppered beef knuckle. Twas quite delicious if I do say so myself. Tonight no cooking as I'm going out!! I'm meeting Katie and Stephanie (both teachers here) for drinks in Soho. Yey, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment