Thursday, September 8, 2011

Stay Left Unless To Overtake

Please, dear god, put the sunbrellas away!!! It's dangerous and someone (me!) is going to lose an eye. It's not raining. It's not even particularly sunny out. You live in a city, which means high rises blocking the sun. It's 8000 degrees out, how far are you really walking? PUT IT AWAY. Your little Asian heights = perfect umbrella level to poke Lauren's eye out. I'm sick of it, and I'm gonna end it if you don't. I wish that were true, but instead of ending it, I will grumble and look at you with mean ugly face every time I see your umbrella out inappropriately.

Anyway, I have the best mom ever!!! I already knew this, but yesterday I got a package of birthday presents for Paul and I! Since we were traveling, she held onto them and waited til we had an address. Who's mom is better?? Thanks, mom!!!!

Last night I went out with the ladies for tapas! Apparently it's quite the trend here, and I haven't had em since my DC days. I love small plates!! Wine, squid, and girl talk. I <3 HK. Tomorrow my friend Neel is coming. We met, wow, 2 years ago exactly in Taiwan. He's visiting from Korea so I get to play tour guide/tourist. Lots of exciting stuff going on, unfortunately just not on the job front.

Pool time. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment