Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Worked

Yoga is working me out!  It doesn't make you sweat, but it makes you sore!  Today I did detox yoga.  I'm not sure how detoxed I am, but my arms, abs, thighs are all screaming.

Last night was a big movie fail.  We went out despite the rain, to a movie neither of us really cared to see, only to be told that our groupon had already been used.  Doh!  We had brought the wrong one.  Instead of paying for some random Anna Farris movie, we head home to read, write, and watch Boardwalk Empire. Do you watch it?  Because it's awesome!!  We're all caught up on True Blood, Game of Thrones, Camelot, so it's really all there is left!  What else is there??

Tonight is MnC (no idea what it is) happy hour in SoHo, followed by free drinks in Wan Chai.  Got to love free drinks.  But then tomorrow is busy busy busy.  Tutoring at 10, lunch with Catharine at 12:30, tutoring at 5, gallery opening at 7.  No time for yoga tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment