Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lost Again

Ok, so I went on my normal (read I do it everyday) run this afternoon and somehow got lost.  No big surprise there, and it actually worked out because it's the first time I've run 11k in a looooong time!  Woo. Feeling energized upon finding my way back home, I decided to reward myself with some tom yum ramen I bought months ago.  I'm not a huge ramen person, but I am a HUGE tom yum person, so I figured I'd give it a try.  Made the little pack, added tofu, fish balls (one with cheese!), basil and parsely, and it's the bomb!!! Sorry for the 1990 reference, but really, it's that good and really tastes like ton yum!  Go buy tom yum ramen now!  And it's only 1/2 the calories of the regular big ramen.  I'm tellin ya, it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment