Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lunch

I just made the best lunch ever.  Maybe it's because I miss Korean food, but man this hits the spot:

Kimchi, avocado, tomato, and shirataki noodles salad with mustard/soysauce dressing.  YUM. I think tomorrow I shall have the same with tofu.

Anyway, it's an exciting couple of days coming up! Today I meet with the editor of Foodie then out to dinner for Moroccan BBQ.  Tomorrow meeting with the marketing director at Aeris, an online "style and substance" magazine, tutoring, and dinner with Kameron.  Kameron is the daughter of Mei-Mei's best friend and just moved to Hong Kong.  I love meeting new friends!

Also on tap for this week, I have to write a review of a Thai restaurant and Cupcake Nails for sassyhongkong.com.  No Finance job, but at least I'm busy :)

Check out the November issue of Foodie, and me on pages 9-11, here:

http://issuu.com/foodie.hk/docs/foodie_2011_november_issuu

Check out Aeris's latest issue, now in Cantonese!, here:

http://www.aerismagazine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment